According to the most recent information, WhatsApp’s white action bar is still in the works and has not yet been released to the public. The feature’s functionality, however, has been revealed by WABetaInfo, a website that monitors WhatsApp beta releases.
WhatsApp’s existing green action bar will be replaced by a white one at the app’s top. It will always be white, no matter whatever theme the user is now employing. A new symbol for the in-development Communities feature will also appear in the white action bar.
Maybe user suggestions led to the decision to switch up the color of the action bar. Several of WhatsApp’s users have voiced their desire for a more updated and aesthetically pleasing design. The white action bar is a first step in that direction, and its eventual rollout is expected to be well-received by consumers.
Key features of the white command bar are as follows:
- No matter whatever theme the user chooses, bright or dark, the background will always remain white.
- There will be a fresh symbol for the Community section.
- It’s still in the works and not available to the general public just yet.
- The white bar will be in line with the minimalism and emphasis on white space advocated by Material Design 3.
- Incorporating a white action bar into WhatsApp’s design will improve its aesthetics and usability.
- WhatsApp’s white action bar will make it stand out from the crowd of dark-themed chat applications.
WABetaInfo provided the following screenshot of the white menu bar:
The white bar for performing actions is uncomplicated and easy to see. The WhatsApp logo, a search bar, and a menu button with three dots are the only icons on the action bar. The user’s current connection status is displayed in a status bar at the top of the action bar.
We really like WhatsApp’s new white action bar. After so many years in use, the present green action bar is starting to appear obsolete. Users will likely like the white action bar because it has a more contemporary style.