Zong is a forerunner in the telecommunications industry, with a proven record of success. This company has grown to become one of the leading telecom providers in the area by dedicating itself to the pursuit of innovation, dependability, and client pleasure.
They have built a solid reputation because to their innovative network architecture, cutting-edge technology, and hardworking staff.
Zong has established the Digital Trainee Executive Programme 2023 in an effort to recruit outstanding recent college graduates.
Recent grads who have shown themselves to be exceptional leaders, who want to expand their digital horizons, and who are excited by Zong’s digital revolution are urged to apply.
This article details the Zong Digital Trainee Executive Programme 2023.
- Job Title: Digital Executive Trainee
- Position Available: Full-Time, Permanent
- Location: Headquarters are in Islamabad.
- Corporate & Governmental Purchases
- Marketing and Dispatch
- Resource Management
- Digital Technologies
- BSS & IT Infrastructure
- Information Security
- Network Operation & Maintenance Center (NOMC)
Conditions for Eligibility
- Candidates must be 2023 Bachelor’s/degree Master’s recipients in a relevant discipline such as computer science, computer engineering, IT, management sciences, law, etc.
- Score/CGPA: Required Minimum Grade Point Average / Marks
- Age: Maximum age limit of 26 (at the time of hiring)
- Professional Background: No More Than One Year
Methods for Getting a Job
- Application Forms Must Be Submitted Online
- A Digital Exam
- Closing Meeting
- Recruitment and orientation
- Directions for Submission
We urge recent college grads with a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA to apply for interesting positions at Zong. To learn more about open roles and to apply, please visit the website.
Deadline for applications:
August 10, 2023